A stay in the WIESERGUT includes
- Accommodation in your booked suite
- The WIESERGUT bliss-breakfast with regional and home-made delicacies
- Our WIESERGUT bathhouse
- Parking space directly by the hotel
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the entire resort
- In Summer free use of the mountain railways in Hinterglemm (JokerCard)
- When booking a package, further included services of the package
- Check-in/Arrival from 14:00,
- Check-out/Departure until 11:00.
- When arriving after 21:00, please let us know before, our reception is staffed until 21:00
Credit cards accepted: Visa-, Mastercard, American Express and EC-cards/Maestro
On request, dogs can stay at a price of 30.00 per animal & night. In the WIESERGUT bathhouse and restaurant, dogs are not allowed.
Children & Families in the WIESERGUT:
Fixed children's prices per child and night incl. breakfast in parents' suite:
- 0-4 years free
- 5–12 years € 80.00
- from 13 years € 140,00
No children's discount for accommodation in their own suite. For families we recommend our FamilySuite, two ManorSuites "Origin" connected to each other, please ask us for more details
For bookings/reservations, the Austrian Hotel Contract Conditions of the association of accommodation providers from 23/9/1981 shall be deemed as agreed upon. Place of jurisdiction: Zell am See.
A deposit of 30% of the trip price is due within 10 days of booking. Deviating terms may apply to special rates, please note the information in your offer/your booking confirmation to this end.
If for some reason you should not be able to make use of your stay in the WIESERGUT, we will try our best to find another guest for your suite/s. If we are not able to find another guest, the following cancellation terms apply:
Cancellation until 14 days before arrival is free, from 13 to 7 days before arrival we charge 70% of the booking total, 6 to 1 days before arrival 90% of the price will be charged as cancellation fee. For no-shows, we charge the full price.
Cancellation up to 60 days before arrival is free, 59 to 30 days before arrival is charged at 40% of the booking total, 29 to 7 days before arrival will be charged at 70% of the booking total, 6 to 1 days before arrival 90% of the price will be charged as cancellation fee. If cancelling on the day of arrival or in case of a no-show, the full price will be charged. When booking special rates, please note the information in your offers/your booking confirmation.
Better to be safe than sorry:
With a travel cancellation insurance, all cancellation costs will be refunded so that you can confidently book the WIESERGUT for another date. When completing your booking, select one of our travel cancellation insurance policies provided by EUROPÄISCHE REISEVERSICHERUNG:
Europäische Reiseversicherung (german)
Europäische Reiseversicherung (english)
Standard information for package tour contracts:
The combination of travel services offered to you is a package tour within the meaning of Directive (EU) 2015/2302. (Package tour law: www.justiz.gv.at/pauschalreisegesetz )
Hence you can exercise all EU-rights that apply to package tours. The company Wiesergut GmbH & Co.KG bears full responsibility for the proper performance of the complete package tour.
Moreover, the company Wiesergut GmbH & Co.KG has taken out the legally required coverage for a refund of your payment and, if transport is included in the package tour, to guarantee your return transport in case of its insolvency.
Most important rights acc. to Directive (EU) 2015/2302
- Travellers will receive all essential information about the package tour before concluding the package tour contract.
- At least one contractor is always liable for the proper performance of all travel services included in the contract.
- The travellers shall receive an emergency telephone number or details of a focal point of communication through which they can contact the tour operator or the travel agent.
- Travellers may transfer the package tour to another person within a reasonable time and possibly at additional cost.
- The price of the package tour may only be increased if certain costs (e.g. fuel prices) increase and if this is expressly provided for in the contract, and in any case only up to 20 days before the start of the package tour. If the price increase exceeds 8% of the package price, the traveller can withdraw from the contract. If a tour operator reserves the right to increase the price, the traveller has the right to reduce the price if the respective costs decrease.
- Travellers can withdraw from the contract without paying a cancellation fee and receive a full refund of all payments if one of the essential components of the package tour, except for the price, is changed significantly. If the entrepreneur responsible for the package tour cancels the package tour before the package tour begins, the travellers are entitled to reimbursement of costs and, in some circumstances, to compensation.
- If exceptional circumstances arise before the package tour begins, travellers can withdraw from the contract without paying a cancellation fee, e.g. if there are serious security problems at the destination that are likely to affect the package tour.
- In addition, travellers can withdraw from the contract at any time before the start of the package tour in exchange for payment of an appropriate and reasonable cancellation fee.
- If, after the start of the package tour, essential parts of the package tour cannot be carried out in accordance with the contract, the traveller is to be offered reasonable alternative arrangements at no extra cost.
- The traveller can withdraw from the contract without paying a cancellation fee if services are not performed in accordance with the contract and if this has a significant impact on the provision of the contractual package travel services and the tour operator fails to remedy the situation.
- The traveller is entitled to a price reduction and/or compensation if the travel services are not provided or are not duly rendered.
- The tour operator will assist the traveller if they are in trouble.
- In the event of the tour operator becoming bankrupt or, in some member states, the travel agent, payments will be refunded. If the tour operator or, if relevant, the travel agent becomes bankrupt after the start of the package tour and the transport is part of the package tour, the return transport of the travellers is guaranteed. Wiesergut GmbH Co.KG has taken out bankruptcy protection. The travellers can contact this institution or, if applicable, the competent authority, if they are refused services due to insolvency of Wiesergut GmbH Co.KG.